Dental Implants are artificial roots and teeth (usually titanium) that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone by a Periodontist - a specialist of the gums and supporting bone. They are strong and durable and will last many years. On occasion, they will have to be re-tightened or replaced due to normal wear. The teeth attached to implants are very natural looking and can restore, enhance or help customized your smile!
Dental implants are an excellent way to:
- Replace missing teeth without affecting adjacent ones
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by missing teeth or teeth shifting into missing tooth spaces
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial appearance.
- Provide a fixed solution to having removable partial or complete dentures and provide excellent support and stability.
We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today.